Mini Wonton Tacos
24 wonton wrappers
1 lb. lean ground beef
1 pkg. (1.25 ounces) taco seasoning
2 tbsp. Pace® Picante Sauce
1/2 cup Pace® Chunky Salsa
4 oz. shredded Mexican cheese
blend (about 1 cup)
Sour cream (optional)
1. Heat the oven to 425 degrees F. Press the wonton wrappers into 24 (1 1/2-inch) mini
2. Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until it's well browned, stirring
often to break up the meat. Pour off any fat. Stir in the taco seasoning mix and picante
3. Spoon the beef mixture into the wonton cups. Top with the salsa and cheese.
4. Bake for 5 minutes or until the wontons are golden brown and the cheese is melted.
5. Garnish with sour cream and olives, if desired. Serve immediately with additional salsa.
Makes 24 Servings